|Jack Dierdorff Scholarship|
The Jack Dierdorff Scholarship was established February 22, 2010 in honor of Jack Dierdorff (1918-2009) who, throughout his career, encouraged and promoted professional growth and development within the commercial real estate industry, making a difference in the lives and careers of many.
The annual application is posted every summer and submissions are typically accepted until the end of October or the beginning of November of that year. The submission date for 2017 is November 1st. Scholarship recipient(s) will be notified by email in early January the following year.
Completed applications are evaluated in an objective and
nondiscriminatory manner by an independent selection committee of BOMA Seattle
King County. For additional
details on scholarship terms and conditions, download the 2017 Jack Dierdorff Scholarship Application. Please note
this packet was developed for the 2017 award and is subject to change.
- Both from an industry source (employer, mentor, instructor, etc.)
- Explanation of financial need for scholarship assistance
- Statement of purpose and intent, including career objectives and other information such as community service, leadership activities, etc.
- How a BOMI International education would impact the applicant's professional career
- An indication of whether or not the applicant is eligible to receive financial support from employer
you wish to support the Jack Dierdorff Scholarship Program by making a
contribution, please donate online or complete and return the Contribution Form and submit to BOMA Seattle King County. Contributions can be made by companies and individuals. There are no limits on contributions to the Jack Dierdorff Scholarship. All
contributions are graciously appreciated and accepted anytime.